Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to the most frequently asked questions. Here at RomanticScents.com – your online source for body care, scented oils, home fragrances, gifts and more. Find the answers here.
01. Wrong Shipping Address. Can you send replacement?
Unfortunately, we are sorry but, as a small shop owner, there is no way for me to verify this claim. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure (buyer) address entered into the our online store is correct.
If there is a mistake. Please contact us by email within 24 hours so I can change it on the shipping label. Once the products leave my facility, your order is not my responsibility and I must therefore ask that you repurchase your order.
Thank you for your understanding.
02. Do you ship products outside of the United States?
Yes, Currently we ship to USA, Canada, as well as most international countries.
03. I have a question about my online order.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us via email or call customer service at:
Support 1: 844.723.6878
Support 2: 713.518.8123
04. Where is my Order?
It is very easy to find a history of all the orders that you’ve placed, or the status of a current order. Click on “My Account” and sign in if you have not already done so.
Once you sign in you will see “My Orders”, which is a list of all the previous and current orders that you have placed, you can then click on any one of them to see the details of that order.
If an order has already been shipped, you can click “Tracking Number” for that order to find out what the current status is and when it is expected to be delivered.
05. Can I place a phone order?
Yes! You may call our customer support line. We take phone orders:
Monday: 2 to 4pm CST
Tuesday: 2 to 4pm CST
Wednesday: 2 to 4pm CST
Thursday: 2 to 4pm CST
Friday: 2 to 4pm CST
Saturday: 2 to 4pm CST
Sunday: No Phone Orders
Please note when making a phone order we do not accept payments over the phone. Our website is secure to accept credit cards. You may place your order online by credit card, or PayPal any time, day or night, seven days a week!
06. Are your products all natural?
Our products are not 100% natural, but we use natural ingredients in our products.
07. Does your product contain perservatives?
We use synthetic preservative we use is in our hand and body creams, and butter scrubs. This is because there are no natural alternatives that are effective in preserving products that contain water. We decided that safety was the most important consideration, as a staph infection would be a much worse alternative than a preservative.
08. What are essential oils?
Essential oils are fragrant oils extracted from plants, and have numerous benefits, both mental and physical. They are used in the practice of aromatherapy, and in most of our products. Our Essentials oils are not made to be consumed.
09. Do you test your products on animals?
No, we do not test our products on animals.
10. What is the shelf life of your products?
Due to the natural ingredients we use in our products, they are meant to be used up quickly. If products are properly stored (avoid extreme temperatures, keep out of direct sunlight, keep tightly capped, etc) our lotions have about a 4 to 9 month shelf life.
The candles and soap have a 12 month shelf life. Everything is made and shipped fresh, to ensure quality and a maximum product shelf life.
11. Are your products handmade.
All our products are made in-house, and shipped from the USA.
12. How to Join: VIP Choice Membership Program
The VIP Member Choice Award Program is a continuous subscription, and you will receive monthly deliveries and be billed to your designated payment method monthly of $24.99 or $49.99. Plans automatically renew. Click to Sign Up Now!
Shipping to US only.
Your first order will ship either between the:
- 15th-18th or
of the month, depending on when you place your order.
All recurring orders are shipped between the 15th and 18th of the month. You will receive an email confirmation of shipment each month. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
Romantic Scents (Bath Body Soaps). is wholly independent and separate from the designer or the designer’s manufacturers.
13. How to cancel VIP Choice Member Program Subscription?
You may cancel your automatic subscription renewal any time by emailing us by completing a cancellation form here.
14. Disclaimer: Please READ first.
Disclaimer: Candles, Votives, Candle Sticks, Incense Sticks, Incense Cones, Warmers, Burners, Tart Melts, Potpourri Oils
CAUTION: Please read instructions carefully before use;
- Place only on a heat resistant surface.
- Blow out candles when not in use.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If anytime a candle leave soot, extinguish immediately.
- Check burning candles periodically for problems.
- Keep wicks centered and trimmed to about 1/4″ inch long.
- Allow candles to cool before handling.
- Burning candles should be kept away from curtains and other flammable objects.
- Always use the appropriate size candle for all holders and warmers.